Me a Character in a Murder Mystery?

My friend, author Dr. Peter Mires, got me rather excited when he wrote, "I'm currently reading Todd Borg's latest (have read all the others), and one of the characters works at the South Lake Tahoe Library and lives in your neighborhood. Funny!" Being as I know Todd, it would not be totally unheard of that I could be in the newest Owen McKenna mystery (oh man, how vain is that?).

When I pursued it further and asked if it could be me, Peter replied, "That was my first thought. Are you a swimmer interested in shipwrecks in Lake Tahoe?" Hmmm. Maybe it's not me after all. But what fun, right? Now I have to read this novel, the 17th in the series. Wow.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments