Send a Birthday Card to a Veteran!

I don't know if you read about this man, but James South, a World War II veteran is turning 100-years-old early next month and he has one special wish for his birthday.

His sign reads, “Hello! My name is James South and I am a proud WWII veteran! I will be turning 100 on October 7th, 2019. I would like to receive 100 birthday cards. Please mail to: 5800 North Park Dr., Watauga, TX 76148. Thank you!”
You know how I feel about Snail Mail, birthdays AND veterans. Please help James exceed his goal. I know the Watauga Post Office has been put on alert! What fun.


"More than kisses letters mingle souls."
~John Donne

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments