Clearing My Calendar...

One of the difficult parts of my neck fracture event is having to clear my calendar. For those who know me, I thrive on busy and prior to this unfortunate happening, life was getting fantastically over scheduled, much to my great delight.

This is an open apology to those of you whose amazing plans have had to be canceled postponed because of me. Parties planned, family reunions orchestrated, weekend getaways long booked, concerts awaiting our fine dance moves, visits with friends highly anticipated, babies to be cuddled upon and wasted chances for big bear hugs... all lost for now. While my mind knows this is just a minor set back in the big picture that is my life, my heart aches for all those I have disappointed, the opportunities I have missed and the hard work I'm making Steve do. He, too, is missing out on all our fun and he is dealing with it with tenderness, patience and such love. Know that I am so sorry. My hope is for a healthy me, one day in the not too distant future.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments