Friends & Full Moons...

Since I'm staying close to home, I've had the delightful company (in the form of sleepovers) of two of my dear friends, Cindy and Julie. Old friends who were content to just sit and visit... no bells and whistles just each other's presence. Fun stuff.

Cindy and I have been friends since being room moms together in 1998.
College was made more memorable by meeting Julie during my freshman year (1980).
I am a fan of moons. Full moons I tend to favor most. Last night's was extra special as it occurred on Friday, the 13th. Interestingly, the next Friday the 13th Full Moon is set for Aug. 13, 2049. Yes folks, that was the last such moon, on that special day, for the next three decades. We were all so glad we took the time to marvel at the lunar loveliness. I'm not sure where we'll be the next time it happens again!

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments