In Praise of Airbnb...

I have been a huge fan of airbnb since I discovered it years ago! Today, they have increased my fandom immensely.

Due to the nature and fragility of my neck fracture, I had to cancel three various airbnb bookings (I need to limit my riding in cars and stay close to home). Normally these reservations have a strict no cancellation policy, but all of the hosts were so understanding and my support team member, Puja, couldn't have been more amazing. She wrote, "I wish I was a magician so I could make you fit and healthy with the wave of a wand!"

My blog posts won't be nearly as exciting as I hoped they would be but this is a minor setback in my wonderful life. When healed, watch out world... I'm going to make up for lost time... big time.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments