Temecula Japanese Festival...

On an afternoon of cultural sharing, delicious food and a focus on our Sister City relationship, I experienced a fabulous festival.

How can you not love a day where there is a dog in a kimono?!
Taiko drums are really impressive to me.
I'm not quite sure how Capt. Jack Sparrow fits in with the Asian culture but I delighted in hanging with him.
cos·play
ˈkäzˌplā/
noun
1. the practice of dressing up as a character from a movie, book, or video game, especially one from the Japanese genres of manga and anime.
A traditional tea service was performed and traditional arts were taught.
The afternoon was a spectacular way to conclude the Daisen guests' visit to Temecula and the 20th Anniversary celebration, oh and our stay in SoCal. I'm so glad we were here!

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments