Lake Tahoe TV Time...

In another effort to get the word out for Measure L, I was interviewed on Todd Offenbacher's Tahoe Today morning show. This measure has been a big part of my life, as of late, so I wanted to share it with you- one more time. Next stop, election night!

 How fun that there was a welcome sign for me.

 Obviously, I'm pretty passionate about the library.
 Jenny sent this photo of me on her TV.
Bob sent this photo of granddog, Harley, watching me and giving me a two paws up! Appearing on television was not easy for me, but I hope my message came through. Here's the video. You decide (and vote yes).

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments