Raley's 'Something Extra' Magazine & Me

Our local grocery store is part of a large chain. Four times a year, they publish a wonderful magazine called Something Extra.  In it there is a section called Where in the World is SE?  in which they ask readers to send photos of them and their SE in different locations.

Knowing this fact, my magazine came to Bodie with us last September (I'm the middle right picture).  I hadn't realized it was in the stores until I receive an e-mail from my friend, Gayle, "So here I am in bed reading Something Extra from Raley's (one of my favorite magazines) and whom did I see? Standing in front of the Bodie Historic Park sign???  Nice shot!" 
Such a blast to have people see it and say something!  Life is fun and we have the photos to prove it (oh yeah, and the blog, too).

posted under |

1 comments:

Four Points Bulletin said...

Super cool! It is a great picture of you.
***

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments