Me on Howie's Morning Rush Part 2

As part of my volunteerism for the Friends of the Library, I get to promote our upcoming programs.  Howie Nave, of KRLT 93.9, is a wonderful supporter and welcomed me back.  The entire nine minute interview is here.  Fun stuff.
I told my girlfriend, who lives in Palmdale, about it and she listened 'live' and said, "Oh my, my friend, you are a "radio natural".. great wit, punctuation, and protrude such a feeling of confidence. And, good messages, too, of course! Thanks for doing this great "community service" talk time. Isn't Howie great! A good fun time, and glad I got to listen in!",  BARB

posted under |

2 comments:

Four Points Bulletin said...

Love it! You had much more confidence this time around. I assume next time you are on the show you two will sound like old friends.
It is incredible how devoted you are to your work, especially considering it is your own time. :)
Oh, and you should fire your camera man. I heard him laugh during the show. Not professional at all.

Nick and Deb's Excellent Adventure said...

I love this! Great fun I bet!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments