Music on the Lake...

For our usual Thursday night at Lakeview Commons, there was nothing usual about it.  Bob and Jenny invited us to listen to the concert from their boat.

They came to the shore and picked us up- in true Tahoe Style!.
Bob, and Jenny, along with their longtime friends, Carol and John, were so fun to hang out with.  Oh man, and the people watching did not stop just because we were not on shore.  The Lake was alive.
Bob made hot dogs.  So cool...
...While Jenny and I dance our own private dance.
When the evening was over, we were dropped back off on land and they literally drove off into the sunset.  As Steve and I walked home, we delighted in our good fortune of having so many amazing friends and possessing such incredible, unforgettable memories.
 So long as the memory of certain beloved friends
lives in my heart, I shall say that life is good.
-Helen Keller

posted under |

2 comments:

Nick and Deb's Excellent Adventure said...

I like this Bib and Jenny! looks like another wonderful Thursday in Tahoe!

Four Points Bulletin said...

Wow. That is a whole new experience! I love the idea of being able to drink, dance, and go to the bathroom all at the same time! My kind of perfect.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments