On Tahoe TV...

Okay, so I never thought I would be on television in Tahoe.  Danny McLaughlin, a host on our local station Tahoe TV has a family history of amazing women and when he read about Erline Christopherson being in South Lake Tahoe, he wanted to interview someone about her and her visit.

Since I had spent Monday with Erline, I was called by the Lake Tahoe Historical Society to be the one to discuss this interesting woman.  I was volunteering at Vikingsholm when asked, so it was all I could do to get to the studio in time for filming for a 4:30 PM airtime.
As we were filmed for the television show, Steve made a video, with his phone, while Danny and I spoke.  What a phenomenal opportunity to share our Lake Tahoe history with the community.

This was a comment on the Lake Tahoe News website about this history, from Bijou Bill, "Denise Haerr and Kae R. Thanks for the effort in saving these cool historic stories about our unique community and following up with Erline Christopherson. What a great achievement that was for Erline, I admire her mental and physical perseverance and stamina."

posted under |

1 comments:

Four Points Bulletin said...

You did so good! You are turning into a SLT celeb!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments