Athens- worth waiting for...
We will be enjoying a Full Day Athens Tour which includes a visit to: The Acropolis, The New Acropolis Museum, The Temple of Zeus, The Panathenaic Stadium (the original stadium built in the 1863 for the first modern Olympic games in 1896), The Hill of Lycabettous, The Old Palace, The Tomb of The Unknown Soldier and The Changing of The Guards, The Plaka for lunch, and finally The Greek Agora, The Roman Agora and The Tower of Winds.  I know, it's all Greek to me, but I can't wait!

posted under |

2 comments:

Chef Tom said...

Your life in ruins...Bhahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

Busy, busy, busy! I hope you brought good shoes! (Speaking of shoes I bought the CUTEST pair of Puma's at Nordtrom Rack. You will see them in Italy!)
***

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments