Italian healthcare, first hand...um, wrist...

Penso che mi sono rotto il polso...translation:  I think I broke my wrist!  Last night was our second day of performances.  While holding open a door, two of the actors bumped into it and crunched my hand.  It hurt and I proclaimed that my wrist was broken, but at the time I was more concerned with the state of my dual-time watch...and my "the show must go on" dedication.

After a restless, painful night's sleep, Steve and I walked to Ospedale San Matteo (I am a repeat customer from four years ago).  The care was exceptional.  I was seen in eight minutes and after less than two hours, I am home in a splint until tomorrow's casting.

Tonight, the show closes. I will leave with an intense appreciation of the acting craft, wonderful memories and a little something extra!

posted under |

2 comments:

Four Points Bulletin said...

OH NO!!!! You actually DID break it!? Poor thing...you need wine!

Anonymous said...

oh goodness Denise! i am envious of this Italian healthcare!! :P hope it feels better!! xoxo xandra

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments