Tuesday in Tahoe!

I spent an incredible morning with the wonderful women of TOP (Talking on Paper), a writing group I joined right when we relocated to South Lake Tahoe. I've actually blogged about it 23 times. While I can't attend as often as I'd like due to proximity (me being gone), I am always inspired and nourished by this time together.

We even have members I hadn't yet met. This particular morning seemed extra special. Maybe it was because I had missed so many gatherings. What camaraderie. Wow.
Hosting gave me the opportunity to sharpen my very dull hostess skills. I served a new dish, Vegetable Strata, described as, "Perfect for brunch, this vegetable strata is a savory bread pudding with spinach, gooey cheese, and cubes of deliciously rich bread baked in creamy custard." It was a complete hit!
The icing on the cake wasn't actually 'icing' but a hail storm. I'll take any of the white stuff I can get.

Yes, I am "Loving Life"!

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments