Giant Paper Snowflake Class

When I saw this artistic opportunity being offered at Lake Tahoe Historical Society, I knew I would love it. I have admired these snowflakes for years and I was beyond excited to be here for the class, finally.


Measuring 21" in all directions, these works of art are giant and beautiful.

We were given written directions and led by the über talented Diane. I was surprised at how easy the snowflakes were to craft, once we got the hang of it.


The deal was that we were given supplies to craft two of these winter masterpieces. One we were to take home, the other was to be displayed for sale to help fund the museum. 
I hope this class jumpstarts a streak of creativity. I certainly feel motivated after being in a room of encouragement.

“Begin doing what you want to do now.
We are not living in eternity.
We have only this moment,
sparkling like a star in our hand -
and melting like a snowflake.
Let us use it before it is too late.”
― Marie Beynon Lyons Ray

posted under |

1 comments:

Erin Marlowe said...

Those are so cool!!! Wish I had been there to take the class with you!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments