My Christmas Cards are READY!

On a blustery Tahoe morning, I poured a cup of tea, found traditional Holiday music, and spent hours finishing my Christmas cards for a post-Thanksgiving mailing.

I know my timing is early, and probably a bit annoying to some, but anything related to mail brings me JOY. This was the perfect way to spend the day.

“I've always felt there is something sacred in a piece of paper
that travels the earth from hand to hand,
head to head, heart to heart.”
-Robert Michael Pyle

posted under |

2 comments:

Adriane said...

Aloha! I found your blog post when I searched "christmas card exchange" and your post from 2019 came up. Any chance you're organizing one for this year? The group I found last year has disbanded so I'm on the look out!

Anonymous said...

Dear Adriane, What fun that you found me for this festive postal activity. Please write to Leisha who is organizing an Christmas Card Exchange this year. Have fun! Denise mailsomeonehappy@gmail.com

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments