NEW For Those Who Subscribe...

This post is directed to those of you who have signed up to get this blog in your inbox. You'll note that it looks different and might even have a warning asking you to accept the post by clicking "Looks Safe"... Please do, it IS safe.

My previous server is being discontinued and heck, I like the new look even better. In addition, it comes from my email address so you can now respond to the post and it will come directly to me (though officially posted comments are pretty cool, too).
If you would like to get to the blog, from the eblast, you will scroll to the bottom and click where it says, "Continue Reading...".

For those who aren't getting my posts in your inbox as I write them, it's never too late. The big red button is right there, on the blog, awaiting your contact information.

Thanks for following along, however you do it. Knowing you are there encourages me. It is always fun to have people along for the ride. 

Seth Godin said it best, "Not only are bloggers suckers for the remarkable, so are the people who read blogs." Here's to more remarkable together.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments