Cool Little Free (Traveling) Library...

I have so wanted to have a Little Free Library to take with me when we go camping but Steve, being the RV Guru, is concerned by the extra weight books would add to our already heavy rig. When I saw this, I had to share.

"For all of you RVers and campers, you'll love what steward Stevie R. does when she goes camping: she brings a suitcase that acts as a traveling Little Free Library! Stevie says, "I love bringing this extension of our registered library #89470 with us while we camp. I have already had several adults and kids stop by!" My hope is to find Stevie somewhere along her travels. What a cool find that would be.

"I read; I travel; I become." -Derek Walcott

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments