Our Christmas Cards 2019...

It's the beginning of February. Time to remove all evidence of Christmas and get ready for what comes next. I wanted to share our fireplace with you before it all goes away. As most know, there are few things I love more than snail mail. Each year I send so many holiday cards, I feel I am single-handedly keeping the United States Postal Service in business.

Don't get me wrong, this is definitely a two-way street. Check out this year's amazing collection of holiday greetings! I believe it is "better to give than it is to receive" but WOW what an outpouring of love we received via the post.
I have saved this comic for decades because it really does express how I feel about the yearly holiday card sending extravaganza.

“I've always felt there is something sacred in a piece of paper
that travels the earth from hand to hand,
head to head, heart to heart.
-Robert Michael Pyle

posted under |

2 comments:

Nesbit Library rocks! said...

I seem mine on the wall! Why do you have a painting on the floor under that shelf?

Lisa in Canada said...

Fantastic collection! :)

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments