Cindy Fun Time...

My sweet friend, Cindy, came for a sleepover. The first day was spent catching up, sipping tea on the front porch in the sunshine, and just delighting in each other's company.

On the second day, we strolled the one mile long path to our nearest (and most delicious) eatery- Spuntino. We leisurely dined on the patio while people watching. š¯… These are a few of my favorite things...š¯†”

For dinner, we worked together to create this Slow Cooker Butternut Squash Dal recipe. Packed with lentils and coconut milk, it was a delicious vegan, Indian recipe which we paired with basmati rice. WOW!

I love when my soul and my body are nourished with friends!

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments