Groovy Us...

A few months back I warned you that I'd be sharing some past photos since our treasure trove of captured memories are now at our fingertips. How far out were we in this Flashback Friday photograph?

Some time before 1997, we attended a 60's themed Boys & Girls Fundraiser dressed like this. Steve has always gone along with (enabled?) my child-like love of playing dress up. You have to dig his hair (his a wig, whereas mine was real).
While I missed being an actual flower child in the decade of my birth, I'm still drawn to many components of that era. Things I admired included this VW van which I actively bid upon until Steve took away our bidding paddle. Hysterical. These photos bring me right back to this night of fun. And people wonder why I take so many pictures!

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments