What I'm Reading... Diverse!

Rarely do I read two books simultaneously. My two current endeavors are different genres, but equally compelling.

I have read several of Karen Karbo's non-fiction books. She writes in a voice that feels like we are two friends carrying on a conversation. I love her writing style and this particular subject, Coco Chanel, is fascinating.
Cindy Sample sent me her newest murder mystery novel knowing I could use a laugh (and some intrigue) in my healing process. What I love about Cindy's books is the fact that they involve places I've been. This storyline is particularly compelling because it involves the town of Coloma and the film industry. For those unawares, Coloma is where California's gold was first discovered and a place we have visited often. I so 💗 reading!


“In the case of good books,
the point is not to see how many of them you can get through,
but rather how many can get through to you.”
-Mortimer J. Adler

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments