Throwback Thursday: My Business Card...

Ten years ago, I retired from my full-time job of being a Mom.

I recently found the business card (c.1998) from my much loved profession. I'm still impressed with the tasks that a mother accomplishes: Chef, Chauffeur, and Referee.
I was so into the job of Chauffeur that I had my car customized with a taxi checkerboard pattern along with the proclamation on the back, Mom's Taxi (in case there was any confusion). What fun memories! To all the mothers still momming, kudos to you... it goes by in a blink (looking back) so enjoy it all.

"A suburban mother's role is to deliver children obstetrically once,
and by car for ever after."
-Peter De Vries

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments