WAY Back Wednesday...

Steve was going through old videos and I feel compelled to share this one from 2002.

Seventeen years ago, I was a big fan of The Rosie O'Donnell Show, an American daytime television talk show created, hosted, and produced by actress and comedian Rosie O'Donnell.
When I saw this "WIN A TRIP TO ROSIE'S 40TH BIRTHDAY SHOW!" I knew I had to enter.

"A certain talk show host is turning 40 on March 21 (though she doesn't look a day over 29), and there is no way she's going to celebrate alone! So American Airlines is flying 40 other women who were born in 1962 (and their guest) to the Big Apple, and Rosie's giving them ringside seats at her birthday show. Hotel accommodations will be provided by Le Parker Meridien. Plus, they'll get to whoop it up at an ice cream-and-cake celebration afterward."
Okay, so I didn't win and after seeing this video, almost 20 years later, I'm still surprised I lost. I hope you enjoy my attempt. I'm cracking myself up. By the way, that's Steve on the guitar. So dang fun.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments