Tahoe Chamber Business Expo...

Every year this incredible event occurs on or around my birthday. I look at it as a gigantic party (for me) and I delight in it each and every time we attend. Tonight did not disappoint!

This once a year GO Local Business EXPO is a fabulous opportunity for us to get to know the most cutting-edge South Shore businesses. It is the largest business and networking event in the Lake Tahoe area.  And it is AWESOME.
The silent auction is incredible and I always seem to win something wonderful.
The evening highlights nearly 90 local businesses and their latest products, programs, and services to over 1,500 attendees. All members of the community are encouraged to attend and can expect a night of food tasting, beer and wine sampling, live music and vendor giveaways. The food far exceeded our expectations. The Landing provided these tasty tidbits. Man, so great.


Steve's favorite was the ribs crafted by the Kirkwood Inn.
The libations are always free flowing and incredibly refreshing!


Where else could I learn all about our City AND pretend to interview a policeman? So dang fun!

We connected with friends, met neat business people, learned about new businesses and dined exceptionally well. This was the only place to be on Day #29 of my birthday month! I 💙 South Lake Tahoe.

posted under |

1 comments:

Unknown said...

And you won???

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments