It's My Birthday!

My actual day was a pretty easy going one. The morning was spent with coffee by the fire, presents being opened and greeting cards being read.


I'm so glad I was home, lounging about, as my friend, Kim stopped by. It has been ages since I've seen her. Her visit was a gift in of itself.
After chores (yes, even birthday girls have chores), Steve and I walked down to Heavenly Village for a dinner at Base Camp Pizza.
We were met by Chris and Jan.
The day concluded back at our house, playing games. Each day of my birthday month I've had memorable moments with friends. They are truly treasures- each and every one of them. What a fabulous month so far. Three more days to go!

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments