My Tahoe Day with Jenny...

A play day with Jenny always makes me feel at home. Today was planned for weeks and it could not have been a more perfect welcome back.

When I arrived at Jenny's house, this note greeted me at the front door.
We promptly headed to the Lake shore. GORGEOUS!
Spring is definitely on its way. Song birds were singing.
Bufflehead ducks were swimming about.
Juvenile bald eagles were hunting prey. So dang cool.
Though some signs of a lingering winter were evident.

This day is why I love Lake Tahoe so much. It's nature. It's beautiful. It's simple fun. It's good friends.

And for those who are curious, I arrived back in Tahoe yesterday to find this in my front yard. That is some kind of snow! Regardless, it is great to be home.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments