Crafternoon at Cyndy's...

For our second foray into being creative, we gathered at Cyndy's for an incredible afternoon of artistic endeavors.

These were the prototypes for today's adventure. We were to adorn darling wooden boxes with spectacular embellishments mounted into polymer clay that Cyndy then baked. Wow right? I must admit, I felt a tad overwhelmed but with Cyndy's expertise, we all were very pleased when we finished.
I must tell you, besides being an exceptional and generous host, Cyndy is an impressive artist. And she has an impressive stash of supplies!


We each crafted something so unique. I absolutely loved this afternoon of camaraderie.
This was the adornment I created to top my wooden box. ♫ It was once a little green slab of clay.♬
Aren't these pieces gorgeous? Oh to be in the company of friends who encourage each other to try something new and delight in the discovery. Super fun indeed!
 "There is something special
when creative people get together."
-Joy Mangano

posted under |

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It was my pleasure to have you all at my house to create your little treasures! What a fun afternoon. Plus, I was impressed at how you all dove right in and voila...

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments