Last Post about Thrift Stores (maybe)...

My friend, Karen, has been jealous of the treasures I have found at the Goodwill Outlet Store in Santa Rosa. Well, as it turns out, there is such a store, closer to home (just 61 miles away).

This store, in a defunct shopping mall, is actually called "The Bargain Bin". 
There were several differences between this store in Sparks, Nevada and the one I love in the Bay Area. This particular location separates their books and has bins and bins of them, which is awesome. However, the high quality items take a much longer search, and they don't bring out new merchandise nearly as frequently.
Yet, at 30¢ a pound cheaper than the Santa Rosa store, we had a blast hunting for buried treasures. AND yes, we found plenty to make the drive worthwhile.


Buying something on sale is a very special feeling.
In fact, the less I pay for something, the more it is worth to me.
I have a dress that I paid so little for that I am afraid to wear it.
I could spill something on it, and then how would I replace
it for that amount of money?
~Rita Rudner

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments