I ♥ A Good Deal...

The other day, while we were out and about birding, we needed to make some stops in Carson City. Bob and Jenny had never been to the new Salvation Army so off we went. Oh my gosh!

Never have I seen such a sale. Any item with a red price tag was buy 2 for 99¢. Incredible, right? If you look at the original pricing, I bought items that were anywhere from $2.99 to $10.99. And they were quality goods: DKNY jeans, a down jacket, several sweaters, and fun travel clothes... SCORE!
Just to show you that I'm not the only one with this thrift problem, I'm sharing some fun images I have found from kindred spirits.




 I always knew I loved Helen Mirren for a reason!

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments