I'm Famous!!!

As of late, various photos taken from my blog have been finding their way into advertisements for upcoming events. I have to laugh at it all. Here are two for you to enjoy...

In 2014, Jenny, Bob, Steve and I attended the incredibly entertaining Ididarun. How fun to see them using our images from so long ago.
I just saw this announcement on Facebook. We attended this event three years ago. It was a blast so I'm happy to help promote it. It is a very small town in which we live and I'm loving it all. "No autographs please!"
"The nice thing about living in a small town
is that when you don't know what you're doing,
someone else does."
-Immanuel Kant

posted under |

1 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great shot!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments