Scenes of Bob & Jenny's House...

Due to crazy schedules and some cooties, I haven't spent any time with my friends, so today, it was just a hang out and catch up afternoon.

When I arrived, I found Geppetto I mean Bob busily at work.
I have mentioned before the fabulous Whimsical Cottages he carves. 

Next stop was tea and bird watching on the back deck.
This grebe was illusive, but if you look closely, you can see his head under the water.
And how about this bird? How odd to watch a plane taxi to its boat dock. Wild stuff here in Lake Tahoe and fun to have shared it with friends.
While Fall appears to be here still, it isn't going to last. The weather is calling for 5 inches of snow next Saturday. Winter is definitely on its way.

posted under |

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Great shot of the driving grebe. Really fun getting together and catching up. Perfectly lovely afternoon. And, much needed!

Nesbit Library rocks! said...

Is Bob gearing up for Valhalla Holiday Faire?

Denise said...

He is actually preparing for the Cornish Christmas in Grass Valley. He continues to blow me away with his talents.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments