An Argosy Trailer as Art...

In 1976, my folks bought a brand new Argosy Trailer and we hit the road (and started my love of asphalt adventuring).


This was our rig, with my mom. We took it as far south as Puerta Vallarta, Mexico and as far east as Virginia. We even lived it it for a month, while I was in college, while we waited for a new house to be finished. Wild memories.
So how cool was it for me to see this 1976 groovy Argosy roll into Tahoe? I had to do some research. It was painted in 2012 by a graffiti artist named Beyond Grasp (Chance Canales) for Michael Broussard of Atomic Twelve Designs. Wild right. Below is link the video of it being created. So dang awesome. I would love to revisit my old trailer memories in this rig. Groovy indeed.

posted under |

1 comments:

Karen Booth said...

All I could focus on was you in your winter coat! But the RV was groovy.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments