Diverse Day with Julie...

The weekend of friend fun continued with my other college girlfriend, Julie (who also lives in Fullerton).


We started our day delighting in all things "Garden". Sitting upon seven acres in Southern California, Rogers Gardens has grown to be known as Americas Most Beautiful Home and Garden Center in the World.











We had the opportunity to get into the Halloween festiveness as we explored their Magic & Mayhem section.


I wish I would have gotten the name of the artist who created these pumpkins. The one on the right has a price tag of $699.
And our coffee had a price tag of $6 each. Oh yes, did I mention we were in Newport Beach?
Lunch was in Laguna Beach at Mozambique, a place recommended by Annie. When we were younger, this was Tortilla Flats... the place to go for Taco Tuesdays.



How to have a beach body:
1. Have a body 2. Go to the beach

posted under |

1 comments:

Karen Booth said...

You've been having some great girlfriend days after a summer away from them. Hooray! Gorgeous flowers. The green/purple centered wispy one made me happy. I would be all over "magic and mayhem". And now I know I have a beach body!!! woo-hoo

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments