Oktoberfest in Carlsbad...

So we spent the day in 88 degree weather for Rotary's 35th Annual Oktoberfest.


Pretzels and sausage and beers oh my!
We have never been to an event where so many people were dressed for the occasion. This was wunderbar!
 Halt deine Lederhosen fest!
-Translation: Hold onto your Lederhosen!
There were some fabulous mustaches, too.





Oh and there was dancing!
We both entered into the costume contest, and while we didn't win, it was fun to be a part of all the festivities.
Ich bin ein Oktoberfester!
Translation: I am an Oktoberfester!

posted under |

1 comments:

Karen Booth said...

I'm sure your braids were a big hit. Now I see you really have to find a checked shirt for Steve. Was he posing with a Mother and Daughter in the matching outfits? The t-shirts made me laugh.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments