Scenes from 395...

Today, I traversed 521 miles of California with a great deal of that driving being on U.S. Route 395- my favorite stretch of highway.

Since we travel this road so frequently, we have our traditional 'stops'. How fun it was to meet Cowboy Ronald McDonald in Lone Pine.
The town was full of garbed cowfolk, since it was the annual film festival this weekend. If I didn't have such a long drive, I would have moseyed around a bit.
The Fall Colors did not disappoint.


Autumn, the year’s last, loveliest smile.”
-William Cullen Bryant

posted under |

2 comments:

Karen Booth said...

Super wow on the river of color!!! Who planted that? I appreciate it.

Denise said...

That river of color shows up every Fall and it never fails to impress.

By the way, those photos were shot, while driving 55 MPH, out the car window. With 521 miles to go, I couldn't stop. Not bad for a drive by!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments