Bowling 50's Style...

In appreciation for the volunteers, the wonders at Valhalla hosted a night of bowling, pizza, and libations with a 50's theme. And I was invited to attend.

Jan gave me a ride, which was a good thing. I don't think I could have driven with my hair!
So to get this look with my own bowling shoes, I wrapped black felt around the shoe and held it on by lacing it in the shoelaces. Clever, right?
The White Russians made it that much more special (Big Lewboski).
Yes, I did lose my wig once and it didn't make me bowl any better.

The darling outfit on my right won. How cute is that dress?
What a fun and amazing group of bowlers. I had a blast and appreciate being a a part of it all. "Bowling is fun in your spare time!"

posted under |

1 comments:

Karen Booth said...

Yes, the winning dress is very cute, but you win in my book for wig and shoe creativity!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments