"365 Thank Yous..."

The Year a Simple Act of Daily Gratitude Changed My Life, by John Kralik, is one of those books that I just have to share with you.

This is the well written true story of a man who is at his lowest in life and while hiking alone in the mountains he hears a voice proclaim, "Until you learn to be grateful for the things you have, " it said, "you will not receive the things you want."

He then decides to write 365 thank you notes (by hand and either snail mailed or hand delivered them). While struggling to find anything to be grateful for, he had to think of positive things and that positivism changed his life.

While I am not a believer in expressing gratitude to get something in return, I do believe in the power of thinking about all the positive stuff in our lives and expressing appreciation for it. I think the book is a 'must read' and a definite attitude adjuster, if one is needed.

I am grateful that you are in my life.

"Feeling gratitude and not expressing it
is like wrapping a present and not giving it."
- William Arthur Ward

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments