My 8 Minutes of Fame on Howie's Morning Rush...

KRLT 93-9 The Lake is our local radio station and Howie Nave is the very funny morning DJ.  When we 'mixed' at the last Chamber Mixer, he invited me onto his show to promote the Friends of the Library Programs.

Needless-to-say, I was pretty nervous and didn't express all I wanted to, and probably more than I should have, but it was a wonderful opportunity.  The video above shows it all.
The list of "Why Tahoe" continues to grow.  Man, I love it here!

posted under |

1 comments:

Four Points Bulletin said...

Ha! LOVE IT! You didn't seem so nervous. You were/are funny! Who cares what you forgot to say, when you have some great one-liners. :)
Lots of love,
Brady***

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments