Motherhood Outloud...

When I volunteered for Valhalla's first production of the 2013 season, I had no idea how emotional, yet wonderful, the night would be.

Telling the entire, and various processes, of motherhood (adoption, gay parenting, in-laws, etc ) from the very beginning, was at times, incredibly powerful.  The 'fugue' about the first day of school, had me crying like it was my sons' first day.  Can it be 17 years ago that I had that experience for the last time?

Much of it made me laugh.  All of it made me remember.  What a perfect weekend to experience Motherhood Outloud.  Truly a must for anyone who is a mom or has a mom.

Andrew Beck, of the Examiner has it right,
"Funny, unexpectedly poignant and sweetly entertaining. Brings tears of joy."

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments