Time with dear friends...

Someone once said, "I don't get homesick, I get peoplesick".  The best part of "home" is the people there.

Cindy (far right) and I have been friends since being "room moms" when Kegan was in second grade.  She is a ray of sunshine and I love being with her.  Mary (the cutie in the middle) gets the distinction of being my oldest friend... a title that comes with wisdom and endless, interesting, life stories.  We spent the day enjoying one another.  They are both strong, positive women and I feel so honored to be a part of their lives.  I have amazing friends!

posted under |

1 comments:

Four Points Bulletin said...

I love collecting friends. Sometimes (well, often) you have to trade and sell but it is well worth it to have a collection that you are proud of. :)
***

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments