A movie and lunch with friends...

A truly ideal Monday!

One of my biggest loves is the cinema and the best way to view a film is surrounded by friends.  Today, a group of Chicks joined together to see this very entertaining Flick.  I hadn't been to the theater since December so to be able to see The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel was high on my 'to do' list when we returned to Temecula.  It was well worth the wait.

This dramedy dealt with embracing life to the fullest, even in the second half of living and I loved its message.


Everything will be alright in the end,
and if it is not alright,
it is not the end.
-Sonny Kapoor "The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel"

posted under |

1 comments:

Four Points Bulletin said...

I love Judi Dench. I know her best from the television series As Time Goes By. I grew up watching all the British shows on PBS on Saturday nights, but the humor is very different from the US. Fred doesn't like it AT ALL! But MASH is growing on him (another childhood series) so maybe he is maturing... ;)

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments