Keep Tahoe Blue Beach Clean Up

Tonight I joined the League to Save Lake Tahoe who is "dedicated to protecting, restoring, and advocating for the ecosystem health and scenic beauty of the Lake Tahoe Basin. The organization focuses on water quality and its clarity for the preservation of a pristine Lake for future generations."

This was a volunteer beach clean-up and from 5:30pm to 7:30pm my friend, Kristi, from the Tahoe Regional Planning Agency, and I joined forces and strolled the shoreline of Lake Tahoe picking up trash.  It was a tough job, but someone had to do it.  Actually, we were in the company of really great someones.  People who really care about the Lake.  This is life here.  I'm loving it all.

posted under |

1 comments:

Four Points Bulletin said...

That sounds like a great organization! Love what you are doing. I wish I had more time to get involved. But there is always next year...
Great work, Denise!
***

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments