Images of our Independence Day Part 2...

Seated at the shore watching the fireworks over Lake Tahoe was a true "pinch me" moment.  We were right by KRLT 93.9 The Lake radio station for a simulcast of the most perfect music to accompany the extravaganza!  I hope my photos give you a glimpse of how truly amazing the night was.

NBC's Today Show recognizes Tahoe South's Lights on the Lake Fireworks display as one of the country's top Fourth of July weekend celebrations. The American Pyrotechnics Association rates South Shore's spectacular Fourth of July fireworks celebration one of the top five displays in the nation.  Steve and I rate it as "unforgettable".

posted under |

1 comments:

Four Points Bulletin said...

Happy FOURTH! Your pictures are spectacular! My larger lumix isn't working now. I keep getting an error message to reinsert the SD card and it will not take any pictures. :( Good thing I have a back up!
***

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments