Music fills the Sacred Woods...

To attend tonight's CCM musica vocale e instrumentale in the Bosco Sacro, we decided to hike the 8 km path of Saint Francis to Monteluco, one of our favorite destinations.  I can't tell you how delighted I was to finally reach the performance (it's a tough hike for me and I could tell I haven't done it in a while).

The audience was lead through the woods to enjoy a variety of music.  Horns sounding fanfares...  A quintet singing under the ancient oaks... Flutes sharing Mendelssohn.  This was the location I was looking forward to the most.  The Sacred Woods are magical and even more so with a special serenade.

posted under |

1 comments:

Four Points Bulletin said...

I was hoping I would find a picture of Tai on your blog today! I CANNOT get over your random meeting. What a small world we live in.
I wish we were there for music in the Sacred Woods, it sounds delightful.
***

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments