Cindy & Me...

It's hard to believe Cindy and I have been friends since 1999... WOW 22 years! (We met as room moms for our sons' elementary school class).

I think this is our first photo together. We both had inaugural annual passes to Legoland and our kids got along wonderfully well so we went together often.
Today, Steve dropped me off at Cindy's so we could spend the day together, celebrating her birthday. With hours for a long walk, hot tea on the back deck, and catch up girl time, it was the perfect day and a true gift! Happy birthday dear friend.

Your birthday, as my own, to me is dear....
But yours gives most; for mine did only lend
Me to the world; yours gave to me a friend.
-Marcus Valerius Martialis

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments