Scenes of our Simple Morning

 I just had to share a couple of photos from the start of our day, yesterday.

We are early risers and were rewarded by a beautifully painted morning sky.
We were also visited by a sweet little bird whose presence seemed to have no impact on Shadow, our neighborhood cat.
One of my favorite morning visions is a hot air balloon floating overhead. Today, there were several though this one resembled Mickey Mouse's sorcerer's hat and anything that reminds me of Disneyland makes me happy.
And if all those things weren't enough, the blue skies arrived, mottled with white billowy clouds... these are just a few of our favorite morning treats which make getting up early so very worth it.

"I don’t need to drink coffee to be awesome.
I’m already awesome.
But it’s more fun when I’m awesome and awake."

posted under |

1 comments:

Nesbit Library rocks! said...

You beat me! I only got 20/35 for 34%. I'm just not into calendars...

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments