Christmas Through the Years...

The holidays make me nostalgic. And since we can't spend this year with our sons and their girls, I uncovered photos of Christmases past for another journey down Memory Lane. I love seeing the changes in the boys (me, not so much). The idyllic years of 1987 to 2002 are captured here.

Our first Christmas as a little family was 1987.


Our first photo as a complete family was taken in 1991.



I'm a firm believer in making deposits into our Memory Bank. When the boys were younger, we were able to make some amazing deposits that will sustain us for years to come.

This was our Christmas card photo, circa 1997. We had just moved into our new house, the one we call our SoCal home.


Christmas of 2000 happened in Spain, while we were on an eight month long RV adventure through Europe.

Photos have such power to evoke memories! Feeling a little melancholy? Take a look at Christmases past. I might just be what you need.

“What I like about photographs is that they capture a moment
that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce.”
 -Karl Lagerfeld

posted under |

1 comments:

Four Points Bulletin said...

Great series of photos throughout the years, Denise. I can see that you have always loved memories “on film”, as well as matching Santa hats and color coordination. :)

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments