One Resolution: A Diary

The last time I owned a diary, I was 12 and it had a lock. And while I no longer have it, I suspect it looked a lot like this one. I did love Holly Hobbie.

Lately, I've been feeling the need to put thought on paper and I think I found the perfect tool, the Every Day - A Five-Year Memory Book. Diaries have certainly changed.

One New Year's Resolution is to spend a few minutes each day writing a brief entry. What I like about this format is the fact that I will be recording five times on each page - one journal entry for each of 5 years on a given date. This unique journaling format will hopefully add valuable new perspectives and insights into how I spend the next half of a decade.
Brightly dyed edges, a padded cover, a convenient size and a ribbon bookmark make this memory book something to treasure, track change and to quickly reference life.
With just a few lines awaiting my thoughts, I will have to be concise, which will be a welcomed challenge. I'm ready for the New Year!
"I never travel without my diary.
One should always have something sensational to read in the train."
-Oscar Wilde

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments