My Little Free Library...

Recently, I received a very sweet email from Kathy in San Jose, "I found a your Little Free Library.  Wondering if you’re interested in a donation of a bag of books. I’m happy to bring them by, if you are interested."

This summer was the summer of love for my library! It was actively visited. I delighted in looking out our kitchen window and seeing people hovering there. They really are "bird feeders for humans". It was even photographed for my friend Kathryn Reed's blog post Tiny Libraries Bring Books To Neighborhoods Throughout The World.


"The most significant gifts are the ones most easily overlooked.
Small, everyday blessings: woods, health, music, laughter, memories,
books, family, friends, second chances, warm fireplaces,
and all the footprints scattered throughout our days."
-Sue Monk Kidd

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments